You and your business
There are many ways you and your company can get involved and help us raise money to fund our services in Sussex.
How can my company help Impact?
- Host our collection boxes in your reception area and retail outlets
- Make us your charity of the year
- Sign up to Payroll Giving
- Join in with our events
- Recycle used inkjet cartridges and stamps
- Donate your products or services – gifts in kind
- Give staff time off to volunteer
- Sponsor one of our projects or services
- Provide work experience opportunities, for a day, a week, a month, maybe longer. We’ll work with you to match your staffing needs to our clients' skills and abilities. This gives your company the chance to reach potential employees and offers our clients valuable work experience. (Read more about our Workability programme)
How can Impact help my company?
In return for your support, we offer Sussex-wide publicity of your involvement. We’ll help to raise your visibility within the local community.
Where to start?
Please contact Caroline Ridley on 01273 322940 or firstname.lastname@example.org for help and information.
Our Wish List
Your donations really make a difference. To find out how, take a look at our
Last year over 100 volunteers helped us make a difference to people in Sussex. Thank you!
Find out how you can volunteer